For 25 years we have consistently put our customers at the center of everything we do. Looking to grow our team we are looking for a full time sales associate with high-end retail experience. If you are courteous and compassionate and appreciate showing up well dressed and ready to take on the day then we would like to meet you. Located in Ladner BC this full time retail sales position will lead to a management opportunity for the right candidate.
Position: F/T Customer Service Specialist
- In store and telephone service to Customers
- Product knowledge of all brands in the store including Pandora (training provided)
- Jewelry , Watch repair and Appraisal intake and out take
- Minor watch service and repairs
- Maintain store cleanliness and organization
- Weekly stock order recommendations
- Opening / closing procedures as assigned
- Minimum of two years’ experience, preferably in a retail jewelry environment, or equivalent with some management and supervisory experience
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel in a professional and pleasant tone.
- Physical capacity to maneuver around sales floor, stock room and office
- Must be organized – help to create new systems and maintain current systems to improve efficiency.
- Aptitude with a Point of Sale computer, Word and Excel an asset
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Computerized training on products and services expected to be completed in a timely fashion
Wage: Depends on Experience, must be bondable, criminal record search will be required.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please.